|Advisory: https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-mv2r-q4g5-j8q5||Severity: high|
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.6.1
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Data.OData -Version 5.6.1
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.OData" Version="5.6.1" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.6.1
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Data.OData, 5.6.1"
// Install Microsoft.Data.OData as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.OData&version=5.6.1 // Install Microsoft.Data.OData as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.OData&version=5.6.1
Classes to serialize, deserialize and validate OData payloads. Enables construction of OData producers and consumers. Targets .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4.0 or .NET Portable Lib with support for .NET 4.0, SL 4.0, Win Phone 7, and Win 8. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|Silverlight||sl4 is compatible. sl5 was computed.|
GitHub repositories (110)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.OData:
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Orchard is a free, open source, community-focused Content Management System built on the ASP.NET MVC platform.
The open source diagnostics platform for the web
SharePoint / Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices - Archived older solutions. Please see https://aka.ms/m365pnp for updated guidance
What is in the release:
1. Fixed a bug where empty action parameter payloads was not supported, even when the parameters are optional.
2. Fixed a bug where client generates invalid payload when user calls AddLink multiple times.
3. Fixed a bug where the client could not deserialize action/functions in the JSON format when they are not declared in model.
4. Fixed a bug where calling AddQueryOption() with same system query option will cause duplication.
5. Fixed a bug where the client response pipeline will throw when the entry is null.
6. Fixed a bug where client didn’t set the response body to empty on some batch payloads.
7. Fixed a bug where DateTimeOffset is not encoded correctly in URL.