|Advisory: https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-mv2r-q4g5-j8q5||Severity: high|
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.1.0-rc1
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Data.OData -Version 5.1.0-rc1
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.OData" Version="5.1.0-rc1" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.1.0-rc1
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Data.OData, 5.1.0-rc1"
// Install Microsoft.Data.OData as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.OData&version=5.1.0-rc1&prerelease // Install Microsoft.Data.OData as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.OData&version=5.1.0-rc1&prerelease
Classes to serialize, deserialize and validate OData payloads. Enables construction of OData producers and consumers.
Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0.
Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|Silverlight||sl4 is compatible. sl5 was computed.|
GitHub repositories (109)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.OData:
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Orchard is a free, open source, community-focused Content Management System built on the ASP.NET MVC platform.
The open source diagnostics platform for the web
SharePoint / Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices - Archived older solutions. Please see https://aka.ms/m365pnp for updated guidance
This prerelease enables developers to assess the current state of JSON Light and provide feedback on APIs. Most of the wire format has been finalized, but if we have missed something critical we would appreciate feedback on that as well.
What’s new in this prerelease?
• WCF DS client gains the ability to read most payloads using a nearly final form of the JSON Light wire format
• WCF DS server gains the ability to expose most payloads with JSON Light wire format
What’s not in this prerelease?
• Insert/Update payloads (the client will fall back to using Atom for these for now)
• Some parts of the wire format, which will condense the payload even further – for example, we believe we will be grouping annotations into named sets and using relative URIs
• Final APIs – code gen will make getting started with the WCF DS client much easier
• Ability to dial verbosity up or down – the final version of JSON Light will most likely be able to request verbosity anywhere from zero metadata to full metadata
• Actions and service operations are not entirely complete at this point
• Version number of the assembly has not been updated to 5.1.0.x
To get started, check out this gist to create a simple JSON Light client: https://gist.github.com/3092592