|Advisory: https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-mv2r-q4g5-j8q5||Severity: high|
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Data.OData -Version 5.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.OData" Version="5.0.1" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.0.1
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Data.OData, 5.0.1"
// Install Microsoft.Data.OData as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.OData&version=5.0.1 // Install Microsoft.Data.OData as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.OData&version=5.0.1
Classes to serialize, deserialize and validate OData payloads. Enables construction of OData producers and consumers. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|Silverlight||sl4 is compatible. sl5 was computed.|
GitHub repositories (108)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.OData:
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
SharePoint / Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices - Archived older solutions. Please see https://aka.ms/m365pnp for updated guidance
Blog series supplementary domain-driven design C# repository that (hopefully) actually makes sense.
Collaborative chat done right
- Added configuration setting to ODataLib to allow users to intercept the XML reader before ODataLib processes the payload
- Fixes bug where DateTime values do not roundtrip properly in JSON verbose
- Fixes bug where $metadata requests fail on services with both actions and service operations
- Fixes bug where $expand requests fail on Oracle providers
- Fixes bug where vocabulary annotations in an external annotations file fail to resolve the target