|Advisory: https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-mv2r-q4g5-j8q5||Severity: high|
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Data.OData -Version 5.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.OData" Version="5.3.0" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.OData --version 5.3.0
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Data.OData, 5.3.0"
// Install Microsoft.Data.OData as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.OData&version=5.3.0 // Install Microsoft.Data.OData as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.OData&version=5.3.0
Classes to serialize, deserialize and validate OData payloads. Enables construction of OData producers and consumers.
Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0.
Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|Silverlight||sl4 is compatible. sl5 was computed.|
GitHub repositories (109)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.OData:
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Orchard is a free, open source, community-focused Content Management System built on the ASP.NET MVC platform.
The open source diagnostics platform for the web
SharePoint / Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices - Archived older solutions. Please see https://aka.ms/m365pnp for updated guidance
What's new in this release:
Instance annotations on feeds and entries (JSON only)
Instance annotations are an extensibility feature in OData feeds that allow OData requests and responses to be marked up with annotations that target feeds, single entities (entries), properties, etc. WCF Data Services 5.3.0 supports instance annotations in JSON payloads. Support for instance annotations in Atom payloads is forthcoming.
Action Binding Parameter Overloads
The OData specification allows actions with the same name to be bound to multiple different types. WCF Data Services 5.3 enables actions for different types to have the same name (for instance, both a Folder and a File may have a Rename action). This new support includes both serialization of actions with the same name as well as resolution of an action’s binding parameter using the new IDataServiceActionResolver interface.
Modification of the Request URL
For scenarios where it is desirable to modify request URLs before the request is processed, WCF Data Services 5.3 adds support for modifying the request URL in the OnStartProcessingRequest method. Service authors can modify both the request URL as well as URLs for the various parts of a batch request.
This release also contains the following noteworthy bug fixes:
- Fixes an issue where code gen produces invalid code in VB
- Fixes an issue where code gen fails when the Precision facet is set on spatial and time properties
- Fixes an issue where code gen was incorrectly generating the INotifyPropertyChanged code for subtypes in different namespaces
- Fixes an issue where odata.type was not written consistently in fullmetadata mode for JSON
- Fixes an issue where a valid form of Edm.DateTime could not be parsed
- Fixes an issue where the WCF DS client would not send type names for open properties on insert/update
- Fixes an issue where the client Execute() method would fail for a particular payload with DataServiceVersion=1.0
- Fixes an issue where type information was omitted in JSON fullmetadata payloads
- Fixes an issue where open property type information was omitted in JSON update/insert requests
- Fixes an issue where it was not possible to navigate relationships on entities with multi-part keys