A very extensive set of extension methods for .NET 3.5, 4.0 and Silverlight 4.0 that allow you to more naturally specify the expected outcome of a TDD or BDD-style unit test.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package FluentAssertions -Version 184.108.40.206
dotnet add package FluentAssertions --version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="FluentAssertions" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add FluentAssertions --version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed a bug that occurs when two collections are compared for equality but the collection contains null.
- Fixed a stack overflow while formatting an object graph containing static cyclic references.
- Fixed the issue where an exception was thrown when building a failure message by dumping the values of all properties, and one of the properties throws an exception.
- Made the handling of cyclic references when validating equality of nested properties configurable (ignore / throw exception)
- Fixed some incorrect failure messages when comparing XML elements and attributes
- Fixed a NullReferenceException when comparing objects that have a write-only properties
- Fixed a potential NullReferenceException while comparing the properties of a complex graph and when a deep property contains a null object.
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 10 GitHub repositories that depend on FluentAssertions:
Polly is a .NET resilience and transient-fault-handling library that allows developers to express policies such as Retry, Circuit Breaker, Timeout, Bulkhead Isolation, and Fallback in a fluent and thread-safe manner. From version 6.0.1, Polly targets .NET Standard 1.1 and 2.0+.
Orleans is a cross-platform framework for building distributed applications with .NET
A Terminal Emulator based on UWP and web technologies.
OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 Framework for ASP.NET Core
An advanced, composable, functional reactive model-view-viewmodel framework for all .NET platforms that is inspired by functional reactive programming. ReactiveUI allows you to abstract mutable state away from your user interfaces, express the idea around a feature in one readable place and improve the testability of your application.
Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users.
LiteDB - A .NET NoSQL Document Store in a single data file - https://www.litedb.org
Git Extensions is a standalone UI tool for managing git repositories. It also integrates with Windows Explorer and Microsoft Visual Studio (2015/2017/2019).
The Reactive Extensions for .NET
API Support for your favorite torrent trackers.
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.