GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET is a class library to process metadata associated with various Document, Image, CAD, Audio, Video and Archive formats.
- Covers most popular metadata standards: XMP, EXIF, IPTC, Image Resource Blocks, ID3, document properties
- Covers most popular document formats: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Visio, Open Document Format
- Covers most popular image formats: BMP, GIF, DjVu, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD, WebP, WMF, EMF, DICOM
- Covers most popular email formats: Outlook Message, Email Message
- Covers most popular CAD formats: DXF, DWG
- Covers most popular audio formats: Mp3, WAV
- Covers most popular video formats: Avi, Mov, Asf, Matroska, Flv
- Covers numerous other formats: OpenType fonts, Torrent files, ZIP archives etc.
- Create, modify and remove metadata associated with supported document and image formats with a few lines of code
- Manage EXIF metadata in Jpeg and TIFF formats
- Manage XMP metadata in image and PDF formats
- Manage Image Resource blocks in image formats
- Manage audio metadata: ID3 tag (ID3v1, ID3v2), Lyrics3 tag, APE
- Utilities to inspect and clean hidden metadata in document formats
- Utilities to Search and Compare all metadata
- Utilities to Export metadata to Excel/Csv
- Metadata cleaner utility
- MIME type detection
- Read track changes. Accept or reject track changes
- Read EXIF maker-notes: Sony, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic
For more details on the library, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: The library comes up with some limitations in the evaluation mode. In order to test full features of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET library, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
This package has no dependencies.