Gnostice XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is the next-generation multi-format document-processing component suite for .NET developers. Currently, XtremeDocumentStudio .NET HTML Viewer control supports viewing, printing, and converting PDF, DOCX, DOC, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, TIFF and MTIFF. More formats will be introduced in future. It is a responsive HTML5 multi-format document viewer that can be used in any ASP.NET Web application. It can also convert document from one format to another, such as DOCX-to-PDF or PDF to images without requiring any other external software or libraries. It can also intelligently reconstruct page elements when converting PDF to DOCX. Some features such as programmatic document-creation, document-editing, and mail-merge have been introduced as a preview or beta.
XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is 100% managed code. It can natively process supported formats without requiring external software such as Microsoft Word, Open XML SDK, Word Automation Services, Adobe PDF library or GhostScript.
Install-Package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETHTML -Version 15.9.0
dotnet add package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETHTML --version 15.9.0
<PackageReference Include="XtremeDocumentStudio.NETHTML" Version="15.9.0" />
paket add XtremeDocumentStudio.NETHTML --version 15.9.0
#r "nuget: XtremeDocumentStudio.NETHTML, 15.9.0"
// Install XtremeDocumentStudio.NETHTML as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=XtremeDocumentStudio.NETHTML&version=15.9.0 // Install XtremeDocumentStudio.NETHTML as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=XtremeDocumentStudio.NETHTML&version=15.9.0
Version 2015 R9 - April 29, 2015
* Multi-Format Document Viewing
* HTML5 Viewer
- [new] Introduced "uploadDocumentFromBuffer" function to load a document from base64 string
- [new] Introduced "afterDocumentUpload" event which triggers once document is loaded onto viewer
* All viewers/printers/renderers
* DOC Binary format
- [new] Introduced support for TextBox elements
- [new] Introduced support for borders
+ Page Borders
+ Paragraph Borders
+ Run Borders
- DCT images with stencil masking with decode array were inverted
- Errors in decompressing Flate-encoded streams with predictor value of 12.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.