GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET is a full featured class library which allows users to read and edit metadata associated with various document, image, audio, video and many other formats. It works with most notable metadata standards: XMP, EXIF, IPTC, Image Resource Blocks, ID3 and format-specific metadata properties. The Metadata API is very flexible and easy to operate with. It provides extended capabilities allowing working with metadata in a unified way regardless of the file format.
* Reading, updating and removing metadata in a variety of formats
* Searching, updating and removing particular metadata properties that satisfy a specified predicate
* Using tags to easily manipulate most common metadata properties in a unified manner
* Working with password-protected documents
* Extracting information about hidden document pages, digital signatures, user comments, revisions, etc
* Working with the most popular metadata standards: IPTC, XMP, EXIF, Image Resources
* Manipulating native metadata properties in various formats, extracting technical information from images, audio and video files
* Calculating common document statistics (word count, character count, etc)
* Detecting the format and MIME type of a file by its internal structure
* Working with various audio tags (ID3, Lyrics, APE)
Supported document formats:
* Microsoft Word documents - DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, RTF;
* Microsoft Excel spreadsheets - XLS, XLT, XLSB, XLSX, XLSM, XLTX, XLTM;
* Microsoft PowerPoint presentations - PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX, PPTM, POTX, POTM, PPSX, PPSM;
* Microsoft Visio diagrams - VSD, VSS, VDX, VSX, VTX, VSDX;
* Microsoft Project - MPP, MPT;
* Microsoft OneNote - ONE;
* Open Document formats - ODP, ODS, ODT;
* Portable Document Formats - PDF, AI, AIT;
* AutoCAD - DWG, DXF;
* Email - EML, MSG;
* Image - BMP, DIB, DCM, DC3, DIC, DICM, DJVU, DJV, GIF, J2C, J2K, JPC, JP2, JPF, JPM, JPX, JPEG, JPG, JPE, PNG, JNG, MNG, PSD, PSB, PSDT, TIFF, TIF, WEBP, EMF, WMF;
* Audio - MP3, WAV;
* Video - ASF, AVI, FLV, MKA, MKV, MKS, MOV, QT, WEBM;
* Ebook - EPUB, FB2, CHM;
* Fonts - OTF, TTF, TTC;
* Other formats - TORRENT, VCF, VCARD;
* Archive - ZIP.
For more details on the GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET will run in evaluation mode. In order to test full features of the product, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GroupDocs.Metadata -Version 19.11.1
dotnet add package GroupDocs.Metadata --version 19.11.1
<PackageReference Include="GroupDocs.Metadata" Version="19.11.1" />
paket add GroupDocs.Metadata --version 19.11.1
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.